December 2017 newsletter
The December 2017 RCC newsletter pdf is now downloadable from the Newsletters page, or you can click on each article to read them separately.
In this issue we talk about:
- Reading, Wokingham and West Berks to get a LCWIP.
- Winter report from our Reading campaigner.
- Winter report from our Wokingham campaigner.
- Letter from SPOKES (West Berkshire Campaign).
- The Chairman Adrian Lawson’s letter about attitude of other road users other than cyclists.
- Article about Cycling UK’s Reading branch: cycling with a club.
- Interview with Cllr Debs Absolom, Chair of the Cycling Forum and Traffic Management Sub-Committee.
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for March 2018. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (preferably before the end of January) with your article or letter.