The March 2017 newsletter is now published
The March 2017 RCC newsletter is published. You can download it from the Newsletters page.
In this issue we talk about:
- Tips on how to lock up your bike to try and prevent it from being stolen.
- Spring reports from our Reading and Wokingham campaigners.
- Letters/Feedback about cycle parks at the station and the dangers of cycling on roads.
- The Chairman Adrian Lawson’s letter about the NCN 422 cycle route through Reading.
- Catching up on cycling news, including a thank you to all our newsletter distributors.
- A feature on BikeSmart Reading.
- Reading CTC Ride listings from March to May 2017.
- Contact and campaign details, including advertising rates, on the back page.
The next issue is planned for June 2017. If you would like to contribute, please email the Editor as soon as possible (eg before the end of April) with your article or letter.